About

Times Gone By

Share


Meet Our Neighbours
Indigenous Story

Original Site of the Coonalpyn Primary School

The original Coonalpyn Primary School was built in 1889, 20 years before the township of Coonalpyn was proclaimed. The school was located approximately three kilometres south-east of Coonalpyn along the Dukes Highway. In 1928 the school moved to its current location on Coombe Terrace, west of Coonalpyn.

Somewhere at the original Coonalpyn Primary School site is a geocache.

Visit website