About

Historical Story

Share


Contact Us
Indigenous Story

Original Site of the Coonalpyn Primary School

The original Coonalpyn Primary School was built in 1889, 20 years before the township of Coonalpyn was proclaimed. The school was located approximately three kilometres south-east the town along the Dukes Highway. In 1928 the school moved to its current location on Coombe Terrace, west of Coonalpyn.

For travellers interested in geocaching there is an item close to the site marker waiting to be discovered!

Visit website