The Murray Bridge Visitor Information Centre is situated in the CBD at 3 South Terrace and is part of the Local Government Building on Seventh Street.
The Council owned Centre is a fully accredited Visitor Information Centre (VIC), that has an
extensive range of visitor information on Murray Bridge and surrounding regions, local products/produce and souvenirs.
The Centre is staffed by passionate, knowledgably locals. who can provide you with advice, maps, insight into our local attractions and best kept secrets
The Centre is open 7 days a week.
– Monday to Friday: 9am – 4pm
– Saturdays: 9am – 3pm
– Sundays and Public Holidays: 10am – 2pm
– CLOSED Christmas Day and Good Friday
We provide a booing service for:
– Captain Proud Paddle Boat River Cruises
– Kangaroo Island Sealink
– National Park Passes
– Premier Stateliner and Firefly Bus Services
– Regional information and visitor guides
– Regional produce, gifts and souvenirs
– Maps and walking trails for purchase
– Wi-Fi and photocopying services
– Wheelchair and mobility impaired friendly
– Public toilets including disabled toilets
– Disabled car parking
– Electric vehicle charge station
– Mobile charging facilities