The PS Canally is a side wheel paddle steamer that was originally launched in 1907. It was built in Koondrook NSW by RW Beer. The PS Cannally has a wooden hull and a flat bottom and is just over 28 metres long.
It is owned by the Mid Murray Council and usually based at Morgan on the Murray River. A dedicated team of volunteers are restoring the Cannally to its former glory.